Join Exit & The Cordavii Team
Why Exit Realty?
In a town that is dominated by Red & Blue?
Join the Cordavii Team as a Rockstar Real Estate "Spintern"
In the Process of Getting your Real Estate License & want a Marketing Jump Start?
A career in Real Estate is not for the faint of heart but once successful you can create, grow and design your business & lifestyle.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking simply for a potential Rockstar Real Estate "Spintern" who can spin this part-time job or internship into a successful career. The successful applicant will work with both a successful agent and our brand manager to help build a new real estate team while learning key elements in Minnesota Real Estate. Real Estate takes hard work and dedication but once a full time career its it is one of the best industries known to create personal wealth.
Exit Realty Metro is a growing Boutique Real Estate Brokerage located in the heart of the Downtown & Uptown corridor. It is the home of a very unique culture where agents thrive on their specialities and always look at opportunities to collaborate with other agents. Currently, Exit Realty Metro is looking for a group of experienced agents who want a more collaborative home and new agents looking to help start a new Real Estate Team for future growth.
EXIT Realty Corp. International, is a full service real estate franchisor, EXIT opened for business in Toronto, Canada on September 3, 1996 and in record time, expanded across North America. The EXIT Formula is a unique business model where for the first time ever in Real Estate you are provided opportunities of single-level residuals in real estate. This model is fostering a mentorship culture of teaching, training and coaching and creating prosperity with the potential for unlimited financial returns.
- SELF MOTIVATED
- Did we mention being Self Motivated?
- Personal Confidence in life and Real Estate!
- A Great Moral Compass!
- Great love for working with and servicing people.
- Great Social Media Knowledge & Skills
- Microsoft Excel & Microsoft Word.
- Good Communication skills!
- Willingness to work in teams.
- Great Time Management Skills
- Former Sales Experience (Optional)
To be considered for this opportunity:
- Have a Minnesota or other state Real Estate License or be in the process of obtaining your Real Estate License.
- Associate or Bachelors Degree
- Have a professional personal presentation.
- Be Self Motivated and believe in your ability to impact the world.
To apply or learn more, please feel free to give Corey a call at: (612) 238-1099
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $12.00 /hour
Local candidates only:
- Minneapolis, MN
Required license or certification:
- MN Real Estate License or Equivalent, MN Drivers License